Monday, 25 August 2014

4th grade is awesome!

Some good memories:
1.Music Class
 When I was at my first music class with mr. Anderson, he said, "Criss Cross banana sauce," and I corrected him by saying,"Mr. Anderson, it's criss cross apple sauce." Then he said angrily," Did you just correct me? You must be punished!" He got out an empty trash can, picked my up and sat me carefully on top of it. The whole class laughed.
2. SAS Marathon
I was in the SAS Marathon and it is really fun. You have to run one or two miles everyday from August 25th to October 3rd.
3. Art Class
In art class with Mrs. Thompson, We watched a very funny video about a girl doodling in math class. Since we were doing ZenDoodling, when we started doodling, I really got addicted to doodling!
4. Lunch
I think lunch is awesome because there are so many choices like sushi, sandwiches, Japanese food, and a lot more.
5. Personality Posters
We were asked to bring five to twenty pictures that described us. I made an awesome Personality Poster!
6. Three Truths and a Fib
We had to write three true stories and one little fib.

No comments:

Post a Comment