Tuesday, 20 March 2018

The Well Reflection



Our last assignment was "The Well". It involved a new mime technique of rope pulling. When miming, it is very important to look at the object you're trying to create. This is because it keeps the illusion alive for your audience. After watching my video, I think it was pretty easy to tell what I was doing and my illusions were consistent because I was looking at them.
Another important skill in this assignment is the clic. The clic is the little tense of your muscles to show weight. I think I could have shown weight better at the beginning of my scene, especially when picking up the bucket. Lastly, the fixed point is keeping your hands consistent to make your object look realistic. I think I did a pretty good job of this; my fixed point of my bucket could have been better, but my rope pulling was quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment