Monday, 22 January 2018
Why I'm a 7
TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 7th grade right NOW! ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a ... because... I rated my confidence a 7. I did this because although I'm pretty confident, I don't like performing alone in front of a lot of people. I have been on the stage a couple times: I was Juliet in my 5th-grade production of Romeo and Juliet. I performed a speech in front of the middle school last year. Also, I was Achilles last year in the Iliad. I really enjoyed drama last year and I love performing as a group. Not only am I excited to meet new people in drama, I also really want to improve my confidence in drama. I can't wait to play fun drama related games and learn more about drama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment