This week, we made a Tableau version of Little Red Riding Hood:
I am proud of our group for taking good pictures. We really paid attention to all the important things that go into a tableau and the pictures really connected to the fairytale.
What would you or your group do differently if you were starting this project again?
If we would start the project again, we would choose better background images for our movie. Also, we would slow down the captions.
If we would start the project again, we would choose better background images for our movie. Also, we would slow down the captions.
What could you personally have done to help improve your group's final product?
As I was sick for 2 days, I didn't really have a chance to contribute to the costumes. So I think I could have emailed my group about the project and if I could help.
You were asked to grade yourself and each of your peers also gave you a grade on your group work skills. When you compared the average to what you gave yourself, what did that tell you about what it is like to work with you as a member of a team? Were you surprised?
During my self-reflection, I gave myself a 10 and my average grade was a 10.25. This shows that I was very fair on myself.
During my self-reflection, I gave myself a 10 and my average grade was a 10.25. This shows that I was very fair on myself.
What skills did this project help to reinforce whether it be for drama or in outside areas of your life? What would you suggest I change about the project?
This really enforced my skill of facial expressions during tableau because I learned how to have good facial expressions even as an object. Maybe next time, you could give us more time to take pictures because it was a bit rushed
No comments:
Post a Comment